Friday, February 19, 2016

33 WEEKS - Feeling Crappy


Glad to be at 33 weeks today - only 7 more to go!

Unfortunately I'm in one of those slumps where I feel like crap. I've had a chronic headache for three days and I'm starting to develop a cough. I had a low fever last night, too, which meant both chills and feeling overheated at the same time, and I didn't end up sleeping very well. I may be fighting off the super nasty bug that Kaitlin had a couple weeks ago. Trying to keep the vitamin C and water flowing and just make it through the next five minutes, and then the next five...

I'm at work today but only barely. My head hurts and my eyes hurt and my stomach hurts and I want to sleep so much... But I can't go home sick, because today we have an interview for our open position and it's pretty vital, and besides, I don't want to use my leave time before my maternity leave. So I'm going to stick it out until after the interview ends at 4:30, then I'm going home, and I'll make up the last couple hours I need to do either tonight or this weekend. 

Just have to make it a few more hours.

1 comment:

  1. Could be even less - Freddie came on his own at 37 weeks. You never know! :)

    ReplyDelete