I did get my ring on Wednesday and have been staring at it nonstop since. It's sooooo pretty. Even my staff at work noticed and asked me about it. I'm going in this afternoon to pick up Kaitlin's ring, which should be out of the jeweler's shop and ready to go... and hopefully the puzzle box will arrive in the mail today so I can get the Christmas Eve plans all wrapped up and ready.
In the meantime, I've hit CD28 with no AF. Grr. If she doesn't show up today, this will officially be the longest cycle I've recorded thus far. It figures, seeing as how this is the first time in two years since I've resumed tracking, that my body would make me wait a little longer to be able to get started. But I guess I should be grateful, and hope that this won't happen during an actual TTC cycle -- because to be three or four days past my usual AF-due-date, thinking that meant I was pregnant, only to have AF show up after all -- would be so frustrating. :P So I will be patient and keep waiting, and hope that AF will behave herself once we're trying in earnest.
Is it sad that even though Christmas and our anniversary are coming up, the thing I'm looking forward to most is the RE appointment?
Just for fun, I checked a Chinese gender predictor calculator, and learned that if I were to get pregnant in January, baby is predicted to be a boy. Hee~* And baby's birthday would likely be somewhere around October 16th. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high that we'll have success on our first try. I was getting really discouraged after four BFNs last time - patience is definitely not my strong suit. But who knows... maybe we'll get lucky? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment