A client and her babies just left our office. one of my staff goes into another's office.
V: L, do you want another baby?
L: NO
V: How about twins? Twin babies?
L: NO
(another staff member) J: oh my god those babies were so cute, they make me want grandchildren!
V: I know, right?
J: And they're such good babies.
Meanwhile I'm sitting in my office, so glad that I didn't see the kiddos this time. I used to absolutely love visits from our clients' babies. But right now it's just really, really hard.
And in the meantime, I am getting to enjoy period cramps.
Today kind of sucks.
EDIT - And.... scratch that, because my staff did call me to come up front and see the babies. Twin girls. Absolutely gorgeous. Almost makes me not mind the idea of having twins myself, so much.
If, you know, my body would ever cooperate enough to even get us to an embryo transfer.
SIGH
No comments:
Post a Comment