So I am dutifully taking my birth control every day, though
a part of me grumbles every time I swallow one. Though I know it’s supposed to
help me get pregnant in the long run, it feels so darned counter-productive to
be taking birth control when what I want is to get pregnant. Pfffffft. At least the b/c pills were free!
Two weeks seems like an eternity away. Gah.
In the meantime, we have a friend who wants to go out
dancing tonight. I’m torn on that. While it sounds like it could be fun, I am
also tired. Guess I really am a grown up now, when a night spent at home sounds
more appealing than a night out dancing. :P Guess we’ll see how we feel when we
get home from work. On the plus side, I’m working a 7-4 shift today, and I
actually have already completed all of the work on today’s task list, so I get
to go home in about 45 minutes AND get to spend that time working on a
wish-list project instead of a must-do project. Feels like a gift. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment