Monday, March 3, 2014

CD1 – Back In The Saddle Again

AF showed up bright and early this morning, hooray! So I called my RE – they want me to come in for an office visit tomorrow morning to do an ultrasound and be sure I don’t have leftover follicles from last cycle. (I doubt it – the only ones they found last month were tiny, thanks to that darned early ovulation…) Tonight I go pick up a Clomid refill from the pharmacy, which I’ll start taking on CD3 – Wednesday.

And I have another ultrasound appointment next week on Tuesday to see what follicles result. They wanted me in on CD11, but I have work meetings all day, so CD10 it is. I’m actually glad it’s on the earlier day... I’ll be so, SO disappointed if we miss ovulation again. I know I ovulated on CD7 last cycle, probably because my AF was screwed up and I was so sick – so I’m really hoping that this time we’re back to a nice healthy cycle where everything happens the way it’s supposed to.

Anyway, if this were to be the successful cycle our due date would be in December – which is probably our least desired kiddo birthday time. Murphy’s law, then, says that this attempt is likely to work. :P Oh, and the due date would be just a couple days after Kaitlin’s birthday – so then we’ll have to have unbirthday celebrations for both Kaitlin and kiddo on very separate days so that each of them gets their own day to be celebrated. :P

Gosh, even though we only skipped one cycle it feels like FOREVER since we last got to make a TTC attempt. :P


In the meantime, we picked up our engagement photos last weekend, so I thought I’d share them here. They turned out so cute! I love Kaitlin’s shiny ringlets… it took me like two hours to curl her hair up like that, LOL. It looks so pretty though!



(This one's my favorite)

No comments:

Post a Comment