Monday, September 14, 2015

10WK3D - Bump Pic

Here's the bump pic we took over the weekend - yay!


I think my tummy looks a bit larger, though I still haven't had much weight gain.  Morning sickness still going strong... this weekend was tough, and I slept for 12-13 hours at a stretch, not waking up until almost noon both days. Thank god for weekends!! Saturday was spent doing a little sweeping and putting away some laundry. Sunday we got groceries and I did some more sewing on the SCA project. We also went to see Jurassic World, which was unfortunately not the relaxing experience we were hoping for... we went to a dine-in theater that's not-our-usual-theater, and didn't much care for their service or their food, and overall I think it turned out more of a stressful outing than a fun one. Sad. 

I've noticed that I seem to be a lot more anxious in the past week or so. No particular reason, I don't have that much more stress going on than usual, but I feel sort of on-edge and easily overwhelmed. It probably has something to do with being so tired and queasy, and when I think about all the things I need to accomplish in spite of how I feel, I worry I won't get it all done, or that I'll forget something important. Ironically, I also find that when I just buckle down and do the things in spite of not feeling well, I tend to be more distracted from the not-feeling-well and actually feel somewhat better as a result. Go figure. 

There was a bit of drama at work on Friday, too, that added somewhat to my anxiety -  a former staff person who I'd really liked and trusted was discovered to have misused one of our work accounts, and now there are procedures and processes to be reviewed and tightened. A more secure process is always a good thing, I just wish that people wouldn't be dishonest like that and do things they know darned well they aren't supposed to. (I know, I know, if wishes were horses...) 

Anyway, I don't feel at all ready for another work week. I need at least three more days of sleep. Sigh... But no such luck, so back at work I am. Here's hoping this week goes by a lot faster than the last one!

No comments:

Post a Comment