Monday, September 28, 2015

12WK3D - Bump pics & the weekend

Still don't have our 12-week ultrasound pics scanned in *pokes Kaitlin* but here's the updated bump pics. PLUMBABY! Pardon the sleepy eyes, wasn't feeling so great when we took the pics :P


It's kind of hard to tell if there's much growth going on yet, even though the belly sticker insists we've got a plum in there (and ultrasound said baby is now nearly 6 cm long!) In fact, at the doctor appointment I'd only gained one pound since our last visit. Not that I'm complaining, mind you!

So I had a pretty good day on Saturday, more energy than usual in the morning, and Kaitlin and I were able to get some errands and things done. The plan was to work on my sewing project on Sunday, but unfortunately that didn't happen - Sunday was another of those days when I could barely get out of bed. I didn't get up, in fact, until around 2 in the afternoon, and even then it was only to stumble downstairs to eat some cereal and lie like a lump on the couch. X.x

Unfortunately, this morning also started off low-energy AND with some nausea, in spite of the fact that I've been taking my Diclegis nightly. I really hope this doesn't mean that the meds aren't working anymore. I don't know if the nausea is just getting that much worse this week or what, but I'm expecting tonight will be pretty miserable if I'm already feeling gross this morning. Ugh.

Getting up to pee at least twice every night now, which wreaks a lot of havoc with my sleep patterns - this morning I got up around 3:30 AM and never did get to go all the way back to sleep. I'm nervous about what this is going to mean when we actually have our little one in the house, needing a feeding every two hours. I may literally not get to have all-the-way sleep for months and months, unless Kaitlin can trade off the breastfeeding with me like she's hoping - it would be a serious godsend to have a spare pair of boobs around, LOL - might actually allow me to get some real sleep every now and then. I guess we just have to wait and see.

Anyway, got an email back from the lovely lady at Denver Maternity Photography, who said we could do a photoshoot sometime in February. I absolutely fell in love with her style from all the gorgeous photos on her website and am really looking forward to working with her... hopefully she can make Kaitlin and I look as glamorous and pretty as the other clients she's worked with!

No comments:

Post a Comment