Sunday, May 25, 2014

IUI#3 CD16 5DPI - Sick

Apparently the bug Kaitlin had on Monday was not food poisoning, because whatever it was, I got it on Friday. Spent most of the night camping out in the bathroom, throwing up. Ugh. Kaitlin is at an SCA event this weekend, so I spent all day yesterday sleeping, trying to force myself to eat, and trying to stay awake long enough that I'd be able to sleep again that night.

Today I feel better... the nausea is gone. But I still feel very weak and tired, and my stomach is cramping. I can't tell if it's leftover from being sick, or if it's gas, or if it's implantation cramping. Obviously, I'd be very happy for the latter. However, it's frustrating because I had so many plans for this weekend, to keep working on getting the office set up. I'm doing some work today since I got nothing at all done yesterday, but it's slow going... I get through a couple of steps and then have to stop and lay down for a few minutes because I'm so tired. Ugh.

I hope being sick isn't going to hurt our chances of getting pregnant this cycle. Not that it's all that likely anyway, but it's frustrating...

No comments:

Post a Comment