Thursday, April 9, 2015

IVF#2 CD15 Progress

Long tiring day at work... Seems like we get nice reprieves for a while, but when the client complaints do come, they come all on the same day. It might feel more stressful than usual because I'm trying to think ahead to when I'll be out, too.

Anyway, good news! My IVF coordinator emailed early this morning with estrogen instructions. I'm to start taking it tomorrow, on a steadily increasing schedule. I have to have another ultrasound on the 17th, so I'll have to call my RE here for an appointment... This time Embio sent me the letter i need right away, though, so at least I don't have that to worry about.

I know I have to get a flight out on the 20th, 21st at the very latest, so that I can be sure to get more Lupron in Greece if I need it. She says the earliest I'll be able to leave is around the 27th-29th but it will take a few more days for her to be more specific. I may have to ask for two full weeks off, and then come back to work early if I get back in town in time. I told her I can wait until Monday for a more specific tpdate, but then I really need to buy tickets and get a hotel room before everything is sold out.

I ended up working late, until almost 8 pm, because of how crazy the day was. So now I'm pretty foggy in the head and hopefully will be a little more on top of things tomorrow. I'm going to try and leave work early tomorrow so I can go get that missing paper for my name change...

Also google-maps-street-viewed the metro stations in Athens that I'd need to use if I were going to take the metro to Embio instead of a taxi. I think I could make the walk without getting lost. We'll see how adventurous I am feeling once I'm there. Since I will have almost nothing to do, a couple of stretches of walking and a metro ride might actually feel like a nice diversion.

Anyway, gearing up for tonight's injection and then I'm headed to bed -- so tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment