Stayed home from work today... slept very late, stayed in bed all day again. Feeling kind of woozy and really tired, especially after spending so many days in a row in bed. I think I'm just emotionally exhausted from all of this, more than anything else.
Bleeding today again, but lighter - maybe light enough to call heavy spotting. Still bright red. Barely any cramping, though. So back to work I go tomorrow, and I just have to make it through two more days until our next ultrasound.
Not exactly the triumphant fanfare I was hoping to enter our sixth week with. But at this point, if the baby is growing and things are okay on Thursday I will be so very grateful. Forget fanfare... I just want to stay pregnant. SIGH.
This is what I'll be doing tomorrow! I'm seriously going to need a pregnancy-safe workout routine after my spotting stops (hopefully) because I've spent so much time on the couch and in bed! I'll need 8 months of light workouts to get in shape to give birth after all this laying around!!
ReplyDeletePraying that we both have good ultrasounds at the end of the week. Pregnancy is amazing of course but so far early pregnancy is stressful as hell! I literally have 2x's as much gray hair as I did when I started IVF!
THIS. Definitely. At this point I'm afraid to even start thinking about pregnancy workouts or anything other than making it to work, moving around as little as possible AT work, and making it home, without dislodging baby. X.x I figure, though, if I can just bring this little one into the world safely I'll do whatever I need to after that to get my poor little body back into shape.
DeleteI honestly had no idea that this first few weeks was going to be this rough. I would actually trade the WORST MORNING SICKNESS IN THE WORLD, gladly, for this bleeding and cramping scarycrap. X.x Nervous about this week's ultrasound, too. I need one of those machines AT MY HOUSE so I can look for baby every day and make sure s/he is still in there.
At least my boobs are sore. That's comforting. :P