Well, I had negative OPKs yesterday. When I called the
doctor, she told me that the Ovidrel trigger shot is only carried by two
pharmacies in town, and neither were open Sunday, so she asked me to do another
OPK today and call with the results. My morning OPK was negative (though I
think the line is getting darker) so I called it in and left a message.
I’m actually hoping maybe I’ll still get a positive test
before I have to have the trigger, because I believe the shot has to be
self-inflicted and that squicks me out. Ugh. I’d much prefer it if my body
would just do the surge thing naturally so I don’t have to stick a needle in my
own stomach. But, I figure I can’t go get the prescription until after work
anyway, so I will get the chance to do at least one more OPK first. Maybe I’ll
get lucky and it will be positive all by itself, which would mean we could do
the IUI tomorrow afternoon?
Now to call USAA and get Kaitlin added to my account so we
can work on consolidating her loans. :)
I repainted my nails twice over the weekend and I don’t care
much for either look, so I probably won’t take a picture. I broke a couple
nails, too, while helping some folks load Kaitlin’s old washer and dryer into
their car after selling them on Craigslist. Happy that she was able to sell
them, but bummed that it messed up my pretty nails… sigh.
Really looking forward to doing this IUI. I know it’s coming
in the next day or so, but just really, really wanting to get the TWW started
so we can find out if it works!!
No comments:
Post a Comment