Oddly, my lower abdomen area has felt sore the past couple days. I had a lot of cramping around the day of IUI, but yesterday and today I've continued to feel sore (which is a similar feeling to having to pee), almost as if the muscles in there are bruised. >.< Not sure what's up with that.
I took a pregnancy test last night, just to see if it was really true that the trigger shot would show up. At first I didn't think there was anything there, but when I let it dry overnight, this morning there was a second line about half as dark as the first. I also realized, though, that I only had three more test strips (and an expired Clearblue digital) left from my attempts in 2011. So this morning I'm ordering more. And not knowing how soon they'll arrive, I might not start testing out the trigger on Monday, but wait until Wednesday. Then I can
test Weds, Thurs, Fri - by then I'll be 9DPI and hopefully the trigger will be gone - and hopefully the new tests will arrive by then so I can start using them over the weekend and into the next week. Of course, if they haven't arrived, then I'll probably use my CBE digital on Monday, but if it's positive I'll take it apart to double-check, and I might also go buy some more at a store. A lot of the reviews I've read of the CBE say it can give false positives. And, mine is expired anyway.
Still don't feel remotely close to pregnant. Hoping next week goes by fast. If I have a fertilized egg it should be arriving in the uterus over the weekend, and could implant as early as Monday. Wednesday through Saturday is more likely, though.
Financially this will be a tight month... it will be better once I can file my taxes and use the returns to pay off my credit card. I should get *just* enough back to pay it off. Also, my car is paid off so that's helped a lot. But Kaitlin needs a couple months of no household bills in order to save up for her dental work, so I'm covering those on my own for February and probably March and April too. Should mean she'll have enough for her teeth in May... I'm hoping so, anyway.
Will be repainting my nails this weekend for Valentine's Day! And redecorating my office on Monday. It's the little distractions that help right now, LOL...
No comments:
Post a Comment