We made it to six weeks, and now there's no spotting at all. Feeling pretty good today - cheerful and happy, maybe a little tired and was a little bit nauseous in the car on the way to work, but otherwise, doing well. I also think I'm in a good mood simply because we hit six weeks today - only three more days to go until an ultrasound! While I'm excited we've reached the "sweet pea" stage, I think what's really going to be exciting is getting to the "blueberry" stage next week... we didn't get that far last time, so I think this will really start feeling more stable at that point.
I also love that all our weekly milestones are going to fall on Fridays. It's just a really nice way to start a Friday, thinking about how we've made it through one more week! Our little shrimp should have a heartbeat now, though it may not be detectable for a while longer - I'm hoping that on Monday we'll get to see it.<3
I'm going to rest this weekend as much as possible, though I will try to squeeze in getting an overdue oil change done on my car. Kaitlin's going to be off at an SCA event so it will be just me, my little dog, and a whole Hulu account filled with Korean drama - yay!
Happy Friday, everybody :)

No comments:
Post a Comment