Okay, we've made it to five weeks. But today - spotting. :/ I was doing just fine until that showed up, and now my little lizard brain is terrified. Even though I realize spotting can be entirely normal and mean nothing at this stage. I know that. But I was wishing so, so much that there wouldn't be any this time around.
Our ultrasound appointments for the 17th and 24th have been set. I feel really lucky that, while this TWW for the first one feels really long, I actually get to have two (possibly three) ultrasounds a week apart, to check on progress. After the first one, I'll be making an appointment with my OB/GYN for the week-8 ultrasound. So I'll get one week 6, week 7, AND week 8.
Hoping very very much for good news. But still have to make it through one more week (and three days) before we get to the first one. I really need this spotting to go away. Or stay at just spotting and definitely NOT turn into bleeding.
The last couple days have been relatively symptom free. Maybe a little bit of fatigue, but not much nausea, not much moodiness. Very sore boobs, though. :P
Kaitlin's going through a rough time at work right now, so I'm really hoping things with the pregnancy remain stable so that she doesn't have that to worry about. I'm lucky that for the moment, my work situation seems to be going actually very well. I'm able to stay relatively low-key and unstressed, which has been pretty fantastic. I reassured her this morning that I really feel like this is the one. We've got a sticky bean. I really am feeling like that's true, but oh... spotting, please go away. Please please??
Anyway, in non-TTC related stuff, my little dog had to go to the vet yesterday with squinty, red eyes. Turns out the vet thinks she has allergies, so now we have her on eyedrops and an anti-inflammatory and baby benadryl (which she eats when it's mixed into peanut butter, hehehe. Bubblegum-flavor meds + peanut butter sounds awful to me, but she really likes it...) She does have to stay inside for the next few days, though, so we had to close up the dog/cat door to the backyard. All our pets now think we are just the meanest mommies ever, poor things. Hopefully it won't be for long.
In the meantime, I found this hilarious pregnancy announcement video that I thought I'd share... still trying to keep thinking positive...

Praying for you all. Direct labs and Health One Labs allow you to order your own. I know that Health One has quantitative serum beta. I don't know about weekend availability but it's an option for next week if you can't get a doc to order it for you.
ReplyDelete*hugs* Thank you! I really appreciate it <3
ReplyDelete