Monday, July 27, 2015

IVF#3 7DP3DT - WE DID IT!!

Took another test this morning, line still squinty but more there than ever before. Certain enough, at this point, that I marked it a a BFP on my little list.


Got to work, and took another one. And there's no longer any doubt in my mind at all. The pic's not cooperating with my phone, so I may have to wait a bit to post it, but trust me... no longer a chance that it's an evap.

This is the real deal, folks. EDIT: Here's the pic. It's darker in RL, but I couldn't get my camera to pick it up well...



I am pregnant again. And with a nice early result, so here's hoping this one is sticky.

There are a million things I need to get done now, a ton of stuff on my plate, but I'm at least going to take today to enjoy that second pink line and watch it get darker. I can't wait for our beta! I just have this feeling that we're really going to take a baby home this time.

So on my lunch break I have to run to Walmart and get groceries for nice pregnant-lady lunches for the rest of the week... and while I'm at it I'll pick up some FRERs and digitals. Gonna entertain myself with peeing on sticks for the rest of the week until beta day. YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Just stick, baby(ies), stick....

Due date is April 8th (if it's a singleton.)

1 comment:

  1. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I am so so thrilled for you!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete