Monday, December 22, 2014

IVF#1 10DP5DT - So far so good

Another second line this morning....

 photo photo_zps5f949b6a.jpg

That's the new one at the bottom. The first ones are already fading, but the second line is getting darker, so that's encouraging. Just two more days to go until our blood test. I've never looked forward to being stabbed with a needle more. (though it's still scary. *shudder*)

Today has definitely been interesting. I had to go back to work today, and this morning I have been full of energy and optimism. Seriously, I haven't been this cheerful and productive in forever, or felt this good about being at work. I was dreading coming back, and even with the mountain of things on my plate somehow I feel like nothing can burst my balloon right now. :P

At lunch, I tried to go down to the sheriff's office to get fingerprint cards so I can start the process of my name change, but unfortunately they only do fingerprinting Tuesday - Thursday, so I have to go back tomorrow. Then I tried to drive over to the Walmart parking lot to drop off a few things in the Goodwill collection box, but it was no longer there (sigh) which means I'll have to swing by one of the thrift stores in our part of town when I get off work tonight. I took my afternoon meds, and after eating I suddenly started to feel weirdly dizzy - like I do when my blood pressure drops suddenly, only without the tunnel-vision, thank heaven. And that lasted for a while... I still feel a little bit of it now and it's been almost three hours. O.o I think it's the progesterone and my own natural low blood pressure issue, but if this is a pregnancy symptom it's not one I've heard of.

Anyway, in spite of the dizziness my energy levels are through the roof, and so is my mood. This is so weird. I mean, I'm a generally happy person, but this is pretty chipper even for me. :P I'm enjoying it, though. Going to milk as much as I can from the feeling-great time, as I imagine there are probably pukey sicky tired times ahead. :P But right now, I am pregnant. And it feels like my happiness is suddenly invincible, LOL.

Hope it sticks around... what a nice feeling.

Now to get back to the mountain of files on my desk...

No comments:

Post a Comment