Darker positive second line, which is a good sign, but at the same time I'm spotting today. While our IVF coordinator told us that could happen, and said it could be very normal, it's still a little unnerving. I don't want to be spotting, I want to be pregnant. :P Apparently the two are not mutually exclusive, but my lizard brain says they SHOULD be.
Anyway, it still looks like we are on track, and I'm holding my breath. I'm going to use the last of my pregnancy tests - a Clearblue digital - tomorrow in the morning, just before I go in for my blood draw. And by tomorrow afternoon we should have our doctor-verified pregnancy result. And then, if the universe continues to be kind, we should get a second test result on Friday that shows the numbers increasing... and we'll be on our way.
I got dizzy again today, about an hour after taking my lunchtime meds. More dizzy than I remember feeling yesterday, and it was a little worrying because I was driving my car back to work from lunch when it first hit. Thankfully I went into a meeting and focusing on work stuff sort of made it fade into the background. But it was weird. I don't notice it as much with my nightly doses, but that's probably because that's around the time I'm heading to bed anyway.
I am also still peeing like crazy - I used to have to go maybe 2 - 3 times a day, and right now it's more like 10-12. That is not EVEN an exaggeration. It's seriously annoying. And I am feeling a bit of cramping today, very low and on either side of my abdomen. And spotting, just a little bit. No nausea or ultra-fatigue yet, and I am perfectly okay with it if those would like to wait a bit before showing up, LOL... My energy level is back to normal today - I was reluctant to get out of bed this morning, and I'm not bouncing and zooming like I was yesterday. A shame, because THAT was a side effect I could definitely get happily used to. But I think I'd forgotten how much energy my work takes, and how quickly I burn down throughout the week, and though I felt good about what I got done yesterday I definitely felt the effects this morning.
I got page proofs for my next book via email this morning, so now there's another project on my plate for the next couple weeks. Excited, because if all goes well I could be announcing my pregnancy right about the same time as the book is released, and that is just DARN cool. I don't know how my poor little heart will take the overload of joy. 2015 is shaping up to be an AWESOME year - right exactly when I could really use it, since work is shaping up to be a huge challenge - and I'll take all the personal joy I can get to ensure that work stress just rolls right off in favor of the truly important things in life. <3
So this blog is over a year old now, I just realized. And here's the post from Christmas Eve Eve last year, in which I was gearing up to propose to Kaitlin. Wow. This year has been one of the most roller-coaster crazyinsane adventurous journeys I think I've ever been through. Funny, because looking back on it now I remember feeling mostly stagnant and stuck all year, with BFNs galore and delay after delay and nothing but disappointments and steadily increasing medical bills. And yet it's brought us to a (possible) BFP after all, one year later.
Unbelievable.
Now if only this will stick, and NOT turn out to be a chemical, and carry through the next nine months strong and healthy and right.
No comments:
Post a Comment