Monday, December 8, 2014

IVF#1 CD14 - We are here!

So after several long flights and a lovely afternoon/overnight in Rome, we are now sitting in the office waiting room for the Greek clinic. So far so good, though we're here about an hour early so we may have some sitting around to do. Once we finish here it's a matter of figuring out how to get to our hotel... I guess we'll probably call the same taxi driver who dropped us off to come back and get us.

So nervous now. I haven't had a good night's sleep in about three days, since we got up at 4am on Saturday, slept on the plane to try and ward off jet lag, and then had an overnight in Rome in an unfamiliar bed. Also, I have had a lot of nausea the past couple of mornings, and I don't know if it's the high dose of estrogen they have me on or what, but it has somewhat dampened the excitement of travel. Basically I've been feeling mild to moderate carsickness for the last three days. Yuck.

Anyway, we're here. Finally here, and about to find out (I hope) how many embryos we got and if they're any good, and decide how many to use. And then pray that one sticks.

Here goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment